[ IEEE Peru ] ANDESCON 2016 - Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
2016 IEEE ANDESCON
Arequipa, October 19-21, 2016
IEEE ANDESCON is the largest technical event of the countries belonging to the Andean Council of IEEE, open to the world. The eighth edition 2016 IEEE ANDESCON will be held in the city of Arequipa in Peru. Arequipa is Cultural Heritage of Humanity (UNESCO) for its historical value and natural characteristics. It is located at 2335 m.a.s.l. in the valley of the Chili River, the climate is mild and relatively dry, and the temperature varies between 21°C and 10°C. The sun shines almost every day of the year. Arequipa is located to 900 km south Lima and 1 hour by plane. Its gastronomy is best quality and originality of its dishes satisfies all requirements.
2016 IEEE ANDESCON seeks to reflect the professional development, promoting the integration of professionals, researchers and industry in a context in which prevail technological innovations to seek the benefit of the community of the countries of the Andean Region, bringing together the most outstanding companies, industries, universities and professionals.
Topics: Computing, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications. The topics of the conference are shown below but are not limited to them. It is accepted papers on related topics to the following:
- Algorithms and Complexity.
- Architecture and Organization.
- Graphics and Visualization.
- Human-Computer Interaction.
- Information Assurance and Security.
- Information Management.
- Intelligent Systems.
- Networking and Communications.
- Operating Systems.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Social Issues and Professional Practice.
- Software Engineering.
Electronics and Communication (EC)
- Advanced VLSI Systems.
- Aerospace Technology.
- Analog and digital circuits and systems.
- Antennas and Propagation.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Broad Band Communication.
- Computer and Intelligent Communication.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Pre Distortion in microwave engineering.
- Embedded Wireless Systems.
- Microwave Theory and Techniques.
- Mobile and Optical Communication.
- Mobile and Optical Networks.
- Modeling and design of microwave amplifiers.
- Network Security.
- Power electronic.
- Signal and Image Processsing.
- Test and verification.
- Wireless Communication.
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
- Feedback Control Systems.
- Geo-informative Systems.
- Instrumentation and Control.
- Power Electronics and Energy Efficient Drives.
- Power Quality Improvement Techniques.
- Renewable Power Conversion Technologies.
- Soft Computing Techniques in Power Systems.
For detailed information on proposal and paper submission procedure, please refer to the conference website: http://www.andescon.org.
Submission The official language of IEEE ANDESCON is English. Papers must be submitted in PDF and should be no longer than 4 pages, following the IEEE Conference format, available on: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Papers can be submitted using the Easychair System by accessing the following address: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2016ieeeandescon.
Accepted technical and special session papers will appear in IEEEXplore Digital Library.
|Submission deadline||Notification of acceptance|
|Full paper:||Jun 30th, 2016||Aug 19th, 2016|
|Final manuscript:||Sep 05th, 2016|
|Special session proposal:||May 30th, 2016||June 10th, 2016|
|Tutorial proposal:||May 30th, 2016||June 10th, 2016|
Sponsored and Organized by: IEEE PERU SECTION